Thursday, March 13, 2014

Quote accurately from a text when making inferences.

In our classroom we are spending time working on inferences.  The kids really are enjoying it.  We talk about using clues and our schema to make inferences.  

This year we are working with interactive notebooks, which the kids LOVE doing!  I love that they have a resource book to go back to when we are discussing something.  We are just starting with a reading interactive notebook.

Here are the first few pages I created.  If you want to download them for free click here. 

I am really looking for feedback on them.  I am working on a notebook for all of the reading standards and looking for ideas to keep with me as I complete it.  I will take one of my feedback givers and give them the whole notebook for free when I finally get it done!







No comments:

Post a Comment