Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Have you seen these?! Classroom Light Filters are AWESOME!

That picture is a slice of heaven.  I suffer ridiculous migraines, not that any are good.  During the school year I get them all.the.time.  I blame the lights for many of them.  Finally this year I decided to try out these light filters I had looked at for years but never bought. 

They feel almost like vinyl shower curtains and have wicked strong magnets to hang them from the lights.  I bought mine in blue and I know they have whisper white as well.  My kids call our classroom "the blue room."  It doesn't take away from necessary light to do their work it just softens it up, quite a bit! 

Someone else on our staff saw them and just ordered some.  She said hers were beach scenes, not sure where she got them but that sounds fun!

You can find them on Amazon here.  I bought mine from School Specialty.  Amazon is cheaper ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment