Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Piano for the birthdays

So I spent WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on this.  First I wanted my piano to curve and be all "fun."  So I tried cutting individual pieces of paper and curving it.  I should also mention I am deathly afraid of climbing up on a small ladder, desk, or anything.  It was also WICKED hot in my room and I had my 2 kids at work with me "helping."  It was just plain insane.  Finally I ripped everything off the wall and took the kids to Wal-Mart to buy a fan.  While I was there I got one of those $1 plastic table cloths in white.  I drew lines with a black marker on all of the folds.  The black keys are black construction paper.  I then printed out all of their birthdays and taped them on.

"The Grand Debut" title was cut from my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment