Monday, September 3, 2012

I think I am ready... my rockstar classroom

 Warning... this post is image heavy!

Tomorrow begins my first day teaching 3rd grade!  Yikes!  I have butterflies in my stomach.

I started in Junior High Science, then Kindergarten, and here I am in 3rd.  When I was in K I did a theme for my room each year.  This year I have 10 boys and 4 girls in my class.  So I wanted my theme to really appeal to everyone!  So I went with "Rockstar."  I am not sure I completely pulled it off in a few places and some may think my room is a bit "busy" but it will be busier when all those kids show up tomorrow!


I have a blog for my crafting over at Crafting Misfit so I thought I would chronicle my year in 3rd here.... We shall see how it works out :).   Over the next couple of weeks I will show you what all the bulletin boards are for.

















No comments:

Post a Comment